This release includes:
- [VideoEditorSDK] Audio overlay start time is not reset to zero, after switching audio overlay.
- [VideoEditorSDK] Fixed a potential IOException for some video or audio assets.
- The same layer instance could be added multiple times to the layer list, leading to reduced performance.
- IMGLYFileReader sometimes added Brush, Frame, and Overlay layers multiple times.
- Loading serialization at runtime could cause a NullPointerException crash.
- Incorrect brush face aspect ratio (not round) after switching source.
Note: If serializations contain the same layer (Brush, Frame, or Overlay) multiple times, this issue can be fixed by loading and saving the serialization in the editor.